Dispelling myths about health and wellness aren’t new to the radio show. Our guests have consistently shown many of the commonly accepted truths to be far from accurate. It came as no surprise that our latest guest was able to school us all on the facts and fiction of pregnancy.
Did you know that 68% of all pregnant women fail to gain the optimum amount of weight during pregnancy, with 80% of these women gaining too much, and 20% gaining to little? Did you know that it has been recognized that pregnant women should be exercising? Did you know that weight training is acceptable also?
Our guest Helene Byrnes shares this data and a host of other newly accepted facts on today’s show. Helene is an internationally recognized prenatal and postpartum health and fitness expert, author, publisher, and founder of BeFit-Mom. Her mission is to educate, motivate, and inspire women to have healthier pregnancies and babies.
During the show, she reveals simple, yet powerful steps all women can take to gain the perfect amount of weight for their bodies and to have the healthiest pregnancy and baby possible.
Listen in as we discuss:
- Why High Fructose Corn Syrup should be avoided just as much as mercury during a pregnancy.
- Why weight gain is a commonly misunderstood aspect of pregnancy and what amount of weight gain during pregnancy is appropriate.
- What are the exercises that are considered healthy during pregnancy.
- How much water a woman should get when pregnant.
- What pregnant women should eat for a healthy baby, and
- What the significance of stress is during pregnancy.
To listen on BlogtalkRadio, click here,
To listen on iTunes, click here.
To learn more about Helene, you can:
Check out her website,
Like her Facebook Page.
Thanks Helene for being on the show!