A Conversation with the Founder of The Health Coach Group Cathy Sykora
Health Coaching and Marketing Conversations with Cathy Sykora
Health Coach Group and How Cathy Sykora Built It Up
Cathy Sykora Notable Quotes
“I was not afraid [to spend money on advertising] because I knew that if I put so much money out, I would have a percentage of a return come back if I did it right.”
– Cathy Sykora
This episode is a bit of a special episode where The Health Coach Group Founder Cathy Sykora and I make the best of our little technical trouble and turn it into a great conversation. Cathy Sykora shares her insights and some tips on how we can be better health coaches and better entrepreneurs.
In this Episode of Health Coach Academy
- Omar introduces the episode’s guest, Cathy Sykora (00:18)
- Omar Cumberbatch, IIN, and the podcast (04:44)
- Learning through podcasting (05:30)
- IIN, individual and group coaching (07:12)
- Staying in your lane and the theory of reciprocity (08:12)
- Putting health coaches on the map (10:30)
- Making health coaches known as being health coaches (13:12)
- Investing in ourselves as health coaches (16:27)
- Going outside of your comfort zone and doing good (18:30)
- The issue of health coaches not thriving (19:34)
- Why Omar chose podcasting to get his message out (23:58)
- How Omar got Sean Croxton to mentor him (25:45)
- Omar and initial feelings about podcasting (27:40)
- The first few steps to help with your health coaching business (29:20)
- Avenues for exposure and getting visual (32:30)
- Cathy Sykora: health coaching is not a saturated market (35:24)
- Health coaches and billing through insurance (39:03)
- Showing the difference between investing in health and not investing in health (41:40)
Don’t forget to check out!
The Art of Sugar-free Cooking: Recipes for Healthy Living by Omar Cumberbatch
Enjoyed this podcast? Picked up a lot of helpful tips and tricks to make your weight loss journey more fun and enjoyable? Hop on to iTunes for more episodes!
Listen to the Episode Here!