A Health Coach Writing a Book in a Week? It’s Feasible!
The Benefits of Becoming a Published Author
Why You Should Consider Self-Publishing Your Book
“What are the broken record conversations that you have with every new client or prospect? So, these are the things that you just keep repeating over and over and over again. One of the best ways to stop talking about it is to write a book on it and just point to that book.”
– Chandler Bolt
“My advice for folks is don’t look at someone’s highlight reel and their destination and compare that to your journey. It’s so easy to see where people are at and not see where they’ve been.”
– Chandler Bolt
Many of us have probably thought about writing a book, and yet so few of us actually get to writing, and even fewer get to publish books. Lucky for us, there’s a solution to this author dilemma—from narrowing down what to write about to actually getting a book out there—and that’s the Self-Publishing School.
In this episode of Health Coach Academy, we’re talking to best-selling author and Founder and CEO of The Self-Publishing School Chandler Bolt to talk about just how instrumental books can be not just in sharing your message to a wider audience, but also in growing and scaling up your business.
In this Episode of Health Coach Academy
- Omar introduces the episode’s guest, Chandler Bolt (01:44)
- One last slot for Omar’s personal coaching! (02:43)
- Chandler Bolt and getting people published (03:22)
- Should everyone write a book? (04:39)
- The benefits of becoming a published book author (06:12)
- What a health coach should write about (08:48)
- The idea finder (09:07)
- What is self-publishing and why is it beneficial? (10:18)
- How much money do you retain when you self-publish? (11:54)
- The three main costs of self-publishing (12:48)
- Getting a book out there when your audience is small (14:14)
- How do you launch a book successfully? (15:22)
- Self-Publishing School (18:12)
- When a budding author is stuck (19:32)
- Where coaches get stuck in their books (21:03)
- The challenge of writing a book in a week (22:25)
- Self-paced learning (25:51)
- Overcoming challenges in the business (27:03)
- Chandler Bolt’s advice (28:30)
- Business issues and debt (29:50)
- Where to find and keep up with what Chandler Bolt’s doing (31:39)
Don’t forget to check out!
The Art of Sugar-free Cooking: Recipes for Healthy Living by Omar Cumberbatch
Enjoyed this podcast? Picked up a lot of helpful tips and tricks to make your weight loss journey more fun and enjoyable? Hop on to iTunes for more episodes!