Getting More Clients in Your Health Coaching Business
What We Health Coaches Do Wrong and How We Can Correct Them
Build A Robust Health Coaching Business with Hailey Rowe!
Hailey Rowe Notable Quotes
“Just because you have all those certifications, just because you have all those followers, just because you have a fancy website does not mean you’re going to be successful. You have to focus on the principles of marketing and sales to build a sustainable, profitable business.”
– Hailey Rowe
As health coaches, our primary goal is to help people take back control of their health. And while that’s all great, it’s also important for us to pay attention to the business side of it because if there’s no business, then we won’t be able to keep helping people. So how do we create a robust health coaching business?
In this episode of Health Coach Academy, we’re talking to health coach turned business coach Hailey Rowe to share with us some nifty ways to get started on creating a sustainable health coaching business that will stay with us for the long run.
In this Episode of Health Coach Academy
- Omar introduces the episode’s guest, Hailey Rowe (01:00)
- Hailey Rowe and her journey into health coaching then into business coaching (03:26)
- Hailey Rowe’s struggles as a health coach (06:23)
- What are we doing wrong as health coaches? (09:17)
- Refusing to niche down (10:08)
- Going out of order where health coaches invest in the business (12:03)
- Being fully dependent on social media (13:38)
- Lead generation services and what they look like (14:36)
- People seem to be more receptive on LinkedIn (17:03)
- Automation in Hailey’s business (18:03)
- Hailey’s advice for health coaches (20:02)
- Untapped opportunity for health coaches (24:32)
- What is Hailey Rowe’s super power? (28:55)
- Balancing accountability with clients and their success (31:36)
- Where to find Hailey Rowe and her tap into her services (36:10)
Don’t forget to check out!
The Art of Sugar-free Cooking: Recipes for Healthy Living by Omar Cumberbatch
Enjoyed this podcast? Picked up a lot of helpful tips and tricks to make your weight loss journey more fun and enjoyable? Hop on to iTunes for more episodes!