Stabilizing Glucose Levels for Weight Loss
Aloe Arborescens: The Benefits of Aloe Vera Boosted
Adjunct that Helps with Chronic Diseases
We’ve heard about all the great healing properties of the aloe vera plant—how it boosts the immune system, how it revitalizes our cells, and how it can improve our bodies’ overall performance. What if there were a plant that has all the great benefits of aloe vera, but boosted them up to 200%?
In this episode of This Podcast Burns Fat, we’re talking to the president and CEO of Deca Aloe Arborescens, Tom Waid to walk us through the science and benefits of aloe vera’s boosted cousin, aloe arborescens.
Deca Aloe Arborescens – Website | Facebook | Instagram
In this Episode of This Podcast Burns Fat!
- Omar and Lori introduce the episode’s guest, Tom Waid (02:52)
- How Tom Waid stumbled upon aloe arborescens (05:22)
- The difference between aloe vera and aloe arborescens (07:22)
- The science and research behind aloe arborescens (09:02)
- Using raw, unpasteurized honey (10:15)
- Amano Zago’s discovery of the aloe arborescens formula (11:22)
- The difference between aloe vera juice and aloe arborescens juice (16:31)
- The benefits of using aloe arborescens (23:43)
- How aloe arborescens works on the gastrointestinal system (30:41)
- The benefit of stabilizing glucose levels (32:46)
- High “sugar” content on Tom Waid’s aloe arborescens formula (34:30)
- The benefits of raw honey along with aloe arborescens (35:30)
- How honey works to boost the effects of aloe arborescens (36:32)
- The performance-boosting effects of aloe arborescens’ nitrates (37:40)
- Can aloe arborescens be considered a supplement? (38:58)
- How often and how long should we use aloe arborescens? (39:44)
- Can aloe arborescens be used with aloe vera? (42:44)
- Where to find out more about aloe arborescens (44:55)
Don’t forget to check out!
The Art of Sugar-free Cooking: Recipes for Healthy Living by Omar Cumberbatch
Enjoyed this podcast? Picked up a lot of helpful tips and tricks to make your weight loss journey more fun and enjoyable? Hop on to Libsyn for more episodes!