When I think of words that are associated with entrepreneurship, health isn’t a word that pops up in my head. Sure, I think of positive words like freedom, ownership, and success. I also think of some negative words like stress and uncertainty.
Yet the lifestyle of being an entrepreneur commands a high degree of health or the business is in grave danger of failure. How else would you be able to manage the stress and cycles that come along with any business? The flexibility that being an entrepreneur offers allows business owners the ability to incorporate health and wellness as a priority in their schedule.
Indigo Ocean is a prime example of someone who maximizes their health while being a hugely successful entrepreneur. Indigo is the founder of the Aspiratech, a corporate business technology consulting and training firm, and Awaken Business Consulting development programs for spiritually oriented entrepreneurs. She is also the author of Being Bliss and Micro Habits For Major Happiness.
She teaches intuitive skills, personal development and meditation as applied to business. She is passionate about sharing how you can live your life in constant contact with your higher self as well as how to effectively create new habits and eliminate bad ones to design a life that achieves your goals.
Listen in as we discuss:
- How owning your own business make you healthier.
- How the lifestyle of an entrepreneur is conducive to health.
- How she implements diet and exercise into her busy schedule.
- How you can live in a world in which everyone is spiritually awake, and still get stuff done.
- The the common phenomena of burn out and how to avoid it.
- What the concept of soul money is, and
- Why she truly believes that it is imperative to do the things that you love.
To listen on BlogtalkRadio, click here,
To listen on iTunes, click here.
To connect with Indigo you can:
Check out her website,
Like her Facebook page, or
Follow her on Twitter.
Thanks Indigo for being on the show!