Taking Health Coaching into the Kitchen
Health Coach and Nutritional Chef Melissa Eboli and Her Success
Food, Nutrition, and Entrepreneurial Success
Melissa Eboli Notable Quotes
“Don’t try to reinvent the wheel. Obviously you want to roll out your own brand and your own business, and you don’t want to copycat somebody else, but look and see what other people have done that are doing what you envision yourself to be doing and model their success.”
– Melissa Eboli
Nutrition is a huge part of staying healthy, and as health coaches, it’s something that we often look into as well. Guiding our clients towards what they should eat and helping them stay away from the ones they’re not supposed to.
Health coach and nutritional chef Melissa Eboli takes it a step further and into the kitchen. Her business model is nothing short of interesting, and we’ll dive right into her success in this episode of Health Coach Academy.
In this Episode of Health Coach Academy!
- Omar introduces the episode’s guest, Melissa Eboli (01:22)
- Melissa Eboli, health and fitness, and becoming a nutritional chef (02:48)
- What made Melissa think that she could make it happen (07:58)
- Getting coaching as a health coach (10:24)
- Setting up the business and coming up with services and offerings (12:57)
- Leveraging media and how someone can do the same (15:33)
- Is getting on media platforms better than social media? (17:52)
- Landing onto Melissa Eboli’s ideal avatar (19:36)
- Going around food allergies (21:15)
- The next steps in Melissa Eboli’s business (22:30)
- Melissa’s advice when establishing your business (24:35)
- Someone whose success Melissa admires (27:00)
- Where to find and get in touch with Melissa Eboli (28:00)
Don’t forget to check out!
The Art of Sugar-free Cooking: Recipes for Healthy Living by Omar Cumberbatch
Enjoyed this podcast? Picked up a lot of helpful tips and tricks to make your weight loss journey more fun and enjoyable? Hop on to Libsyn for more episodes!