Dr. Michael Roizen Shares How You Can Lose Weight By Just Not Eating Late
Dr. Michael Roizen Tells Us About When to Eat
When to Eat What: Food to Eat, Food to Avoid, and When to Eat Them
Dr. Michael Roizen Notable Quotes
“Don’t think about the foods you can’t eat, and instead look at the foods that you can eat.”
– Dr. Michael Roizen
There are tons and tons of diets out there that tell you what you should and shouldn’t eat. And when you’re trying to lose weight, that information is helpful, no doubt about it. But that information is only the half of it—no one tells you when you should eat.
Lucky for us, we’ve got celebrity doctor and best-selling author Dr. Michael Roizen on this episode of This Podcast Burns Fat to talk about that part that a lot of diets leave out: when to eat.
- Michael Roizen – LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- What to Eat When Cookbook by Michael Roizen, Michael Crupain & Jim Perko, Sr.
- What to Eat When: A Strategic Plan to Improve Your Health and Life Through Food by Michael F. Roizen , M.D., Michael Crupain, Ted Spiker
Get it on Barnes and Noble | Walmart | Amazon
In this Episode of This Podcast Burns Fat!
- Lori introduces the episode’s guest, Dr. Michael Roizen (03:05)
- Michael Roizen (06:50)
- What motivated Dr. Michael Roizen to write What to Eat When (08:24)
- Getting in and out of ketosis everyday (12:08)
- Coming across the benefits of eating at night (14:40)
- What people should be eating (16:28)
- Five food felons (18:41)
- Fish, meat, and trimethylamine oxide (20:50)
- Why it’s bad to eat late (23:22)
- Why genes change with intermittent fasting (25:14)
- A cut off time for eating (25:28)
- The first three things Dr. Michael Roizen suggests to do for weight loss (27:02)
- “A calorie is just a calorie.” (28:52)
- Compliance and flexibility to eating right (32:40)
- Drinking alcohol: start before 7pm (34:25)
- How can we slow aging? (34:45)
- Stereotyping food and how it’s detrimental (38:36)
- Where to find and keep up to date with Dr. Michael Roizen(41:02)
Don’t forget to check out!
The Art of Sugar-free Cooking: Recipes for Healthy Living by Omar Cumberbatch
Enjoyed this podcast? Picked up a lot of helpful tips and tricks to make your weight loss journey more fun and enjoyable? Hop on to Libsyn for more episodes!