Consistent and Reliable: Email Marketing
Build Up Your Email List ASAP!
Avoid the Most Common Email Marketing Mistakes
Kyle Stout Notable Quotes
“Building up your email list is this incredible asset that grows in value over time because things change, the algorithms change…there are things that come and go, our attention shifts from one platform to another. You always have to adapt. But one thing that has remained consistent this entire time since I started in 2013 is email marketing.”
– Kyle Stout
“One of the big [email marketing mistakes] for coaches is just not building up their [email] list early enough…one of the first mistakes is just not prioritizing the list, not getting people from your socials to your list.”
– Kyle Stout
“Don’t put so much pressure on yourself to plan content or that you have to email [your list] every single Monday. No, it could be that you email them every five to ten days, just make sure you don’t let too much time go by…you don’t have to feel like there are these hard and fast rules of, ‘I have to email them every these amount of days, and it has to have this amount of word count.’ Just forget all that stuff and just think about having a direct line of communication and what you can say to them that you think is going to help them.”
– Kyle Stout
In a world dominated by social media and changing algorithms, one reliable and consistent way to make sure you’re reaching your target audience is through email marketing. Your email list is yours and yours alone, and no change in algorithm will take you away from reaching your audience’s inboxes.
In this episode of Health Coach Academy, we’re talking to copywriter-turned-entrepreneur Kyle Scott to shed some light about the importance of email marketing, how to start building up an email list, and some tips on launching an effective email campaign.
In this Episode of Health Coach Academy
- Omar introduces the episode’s guest, Kyle Stout (01:18)
- Kyle Stout, his copywriting journey, and his email marketing business (03:34)
- Stumbling upon the importance of email marketing (04:39)
- Transitioning into an email marketing business (06:20)
- Potential clients are at different points in their buying journeys (08:10)
- How easy is it to get started with email marketing? (09:57)
- How often should we send out emails? (11:50)
- Crafting an email that brings value (13:54)
- Getting people on your website (16:08)
- The top mistakes entrepreneurs make in their email marketing (18:38)
- Creating a system to run a successful email campaign (20:54)
- How to write high open-rate emails (25:11)
- Overcoming the fear of email marketing commitment issues (28:46)
- Elevate and Scale: what they do and where to find them (33:34)
Don’t forget to check out!
The Art of Sugar-free Cooking: Recipes for Healthy Living by Omar Cumberbatch
Enjoyed this podcast? Picked up a lot of helpful tips and tricks to make your weight loss journey more fun and enjoyable? Hop on to iTunes for more episodes!