Make Our Life Better By Putting Our Energies in the Right Places
Overcoming the “Lack” Mentality
The importance of Investing in Yourself
“Energy is a huge piece because generally, we’re just depleting our energy in order to get to an end goal, and there’s a way to do it without depleting our energy.”
– Sheevaun Moran
“It’s important for you to look at where you came from and your personal decision to get whatever certification you’ve gotten and start from there. Otherwise, you’re going to be trying to copy what everybody else does, and the fact that you’re copying what everybody else does, it will wear out pretty soon, you’ll be bored, then you’ll quit.
And that’s the challenge that I see with a lot of people, is they’re copying what somebody else is doing, and they’re like, ‘I want to go there,’ that’s not your thing. There’s something more unique inside of each of us that is meant to be out there and shared.”
– Sheevaun Moran
As health coaches starting out, we can listen to a multitude of people giving a multitude of advice to help us achieve our goals. But what if as we take those steps toward where want to be, we’re actually misdirecting our energies, exhausting ourselves, and ultimately hold ourselves back?
In this episode of Health Coach Academy, we’re talking to transformational coach Sheevaun Moran to give us some clarity about how we can align our energies and direct them to the right place, the right effort, and the right mindset to get us where we want to be faster and healthier.
Sheevaun Moran – Website | Facebook | Twitter
In this Episode of Health Coach Academy
- Omar introduces the episode’s guest, Sheevaun Moran (01:10)
- Sheevaun Moran, her journey, and her story (02:56)
- Was Sheevaun Moran naturally gifted at sales and creating systems? (09:55)
- What hold people back across different industries (12:13)
- The energy and chiropractor analogy (13:43)
- Money blocks and overcoming the Lack Mentality (16:33)
- Taking responsibility for your income (16:48)
- How health coaches can gain more clarity in their practices (17:52)
- When the thing you’re looking for is right in front of you (21:55)
- There’s no saturation, only a natural evolution (22:44)
- Disproving the idea of a saturated market (25:15)
- Why it’s important to invest in yourself (27:54)
- From $15,000 to $800,000 annual income (29:45)
- What a first call with Sheevaun Moran looks like (31:40)
- Where to find and keep in touch with Sheevaun Moran (33:00)
Don’t forget to check out!
The Art of Sugar-free Cooking: Recipes for Healthy Living by Omar Cumberbatch
Enjoyed this podcast? Picked up a lot of helpful tips and tricks to make your weight loss journey more fun and enjoyable? Hop on to iTunes for more episodes!