Essential Oil Basics for Your Health Coaching Practice!
Essential Oils: The Key to Quick Wins
Dr. Eric Zielinksi & The Essential Oil Apothecary
“This is a bold claim, but it’s provable: nothing in the planet, in the natural world, has such an immediate, medicinal effect on the body like essential oils. Food is medicine, but your food cannot change your physiology at such a concentrated, specific, targeted way like essential oils can.”
– Dr. Eric Zielinski
“Purity doesn’t guarantee safety, and purity doesn’t guarantee therapeutic efficacy.”
– Dr. Eric Zielinski
As health coaches, we’ve run into essential oils one way or another—either through our own usage, our clients’, or through networking businesses. Whichever way we first ran into these oils, it wouldn’t hurt to benefit from them in our health coaching practices, especially with the mountains of research and testimonies backing them.
In this episode of Health Coach Academy, we’re talking to author, chiropractor, and essential oils expert, Dr. Eric Zielinski, to walk us through the basics of essential oils, what they do, and how we can incorporate them into our own health coaching practices.
In this Episode of Health Coach Academy
- Omar introduces the episode’s guest, Dr. Eric Zielinski (01:10)
- Speaking on essential oils from a place of experience of expertise (02:36)
- Eric Zielinski, his journey into essential oils, and his research into essential oils (04:24)
- Eric Zielinski and his essential oil recommendations (09:03)
- Purity doesn’t guarantee purity or efficacy (12:30)
- More to say after Dr. Zielinski’s first book (17:48)
- We’re all collectively sick (20:04)
- Essential oils to combat the common chronic diseases (24:02)
- Using essential oil in conjunction to CBD (29:41)
- Emphasize safety and lead by example (33:20)
- Where to find and keep up with Dr. Eric Zielinski (37:03)
Don’t forget to check out!
The Art of Sugar-free Cooking: Recipes for Healthy Living by Omar Cumberbatch
Enjoyed this podcast? Picked up a lot of helpful tips and tricks to make your weight loss journey more fun and enjoyable? Hop on to iTunes for more episodes!