Purpose Will Keep You Going
Diet is Key: Be Smart About What You Eat
Keep the Regimen to Keep the Lifestyle You Want
Jean Titus Notable Quotes
“When it rolls down to is, being physically fit is part of my purpose. In order to do the things I really want to do in my life, hit the different goals I want hit, being able to enjoy my life, have a certain quality of life dictates me to be healthy. Much like I approach working out, my fitness, just like you would approach brushing your teeth—it’s just what I have to do. Period.”
– Jean Titus
“Your diet accounts for about 85% of your health. 85% of what you look like, what you perform like is going to depend on your diet…the food that you put in your body, the micro, the macro nutrients, those are building blocks for our cells and our muscles. If your diet’s wrong, even if you’re working out perfectly fine, sooner rather than later, your body, not being built or equipped properly, will give.”
– Jean Titus
When we start focusing on our health, we’re basically investing in ourselves for a better, healthier body as we grow older. And really, who doesn’t want to look and feel great when they’re in their 50s? That’s exactly where Jean Titus of Titus Unlimited is—looking amazing and living his best life at 50.
In this episode of This Podcast Burns Fat, we’re talking to wellness advocate, motivational speaker, fitness model, health and wellness coach and grandfather, Jean Titus, to share with us how he stays fit and healthy over fifty.
In this Episode of This Podcast Burns Fat!
- Omar and Lori introduce the episode’s guest, Jean Titus (01:12)
- Jean Titus and health and wellness (03:20)
- Do we lose muscle mass as we age? (05:02)
- Why Jean Titus kept his regimen at his age (6:33)
- Does Titus enjoy his wellness regimen? (08:18)
- What is Jean Titus’ purpose each day? (09:56)
- Proof of what you accomplish (12:22)
- The biggest mistake around food (13:47)
- “Healthy food” and companies who want to make money at the cost of people’s health (16:10)
- Digestible proteins and the milk industry (17:58)
- Jean Titus’ weekly routine (20:39)
- Not motivation, but a compelling purpose (25:40)
- A concern: the gym has harmful impacts on the body (27:29)
- Which is more important: diet or exercise? (31:01)
- Jean Titus’ sleep and decompression time (32:30)
- What about coffee and alcohol? (36:00)
- Where to find and keep up with what Jean Titus is doing (38:50)
Don’t forget to check out!
The Art of Sugar-free Cooking: Recipes for Healthy Living by Omar Cumberbatch
Enjoyed this podcast? Picked up a lot of helpful tips and tricks to make your weight loss journey more fun and enjoyable? Hop on to Libsyn for more episodes!