Health Coaching Ads: Where to Start
Fast-Track Your Health Coaching Business with Ads
How People Receive Relevant vs. Non-Relevant Ads
Luke Charlton Notable Quotes
“My advice—and what I would recommend—is that in the beginning, you do want to run ads, and particularly in the beginning, you want to run ads because that will help you figure out your marketing message very quickly.”
– Luke Chalrton
“Ads that are relevant, I think people are fine with it. Ads that are not relevant and that are annoying, yes, they’ll generally keep scrolling, or they’ll make a nasty comment on your ads.”
– Luke Chalrton
When you’re a health coach just starting out and you want to kick your business off the ground, you can either try to get the word out organically or you can harness the power and reach of ads to fast-track your business to new heights.
In this episode of Health Coach Academy, we’re talking to Luke “The Aussie Hermit” Charlton to shed some light on the many benefits of running ad campaigns for your business as well as some unique strategies to start with it. As a marketing expert, Luke has not only spent over $20 million in advertising, he has also been hired to write by top ad agencies to write copy for experts such as Bob Proctor, Mike Dillard, Neil Patel, Grace Lever, Ryan Moran and many more.
Luke Charlton – Website
In this Episode of Health Coach Academy
- Omar introduces the episode’s guest, Luke Chalrton (01:49)
- Check Out: How to Create a Business-Boosting Podcast For Health Coaches by Omar Cumberbatch (02:45)
- Luke Chalrton: who he is and what he does (03:45)
- Organically growing and spending as little money as possible when starting out (08:22)
- The downside of advertising: cashflow (12:33)
- The average budget for advertising for a coach just starting out (15:16)
- When the goal is to book appointments (17:35)
- Get a mentor to help with advertising (19:08)
- $30 a day across most platforms to test a campaign (21:04)
- How receptive are people to ads knowing that they’re ads? (24:27)
- The latest conspiracy theories (28:30)
- The collapse of the banks and the Central Bank Digital Currency (30:38)
- Look at how manipulated silver is (32:25)
- Where to find and keep up with Luke Chalrton’s work (35:33)
Don’t forget to check out!
The Art of Sugar-free Cooking: Recipes for Healthy Living by Omar Cumberbatch
Enjoyed this podcast? Picked up a lot of helpful tips and tricks to make your weight loss journey more fun and enjoyable? Hop on to iTunes for more episodes!