Getting Clients Through Speaking Engagements with Michelle Barry Franco!
How Can We Leverage Speaking to Get More Clients?
Speaker and Speaking Coach Michelle Barry Franco Tells Us How!
Michelle Barry Franco Notable Quotes
“The reason I do what I do is because I know that there’s no more powerful way to change a lot of lives all at once than authentic, powerful public speaking.”
– Michelle Barry Franco
Communication is key to a lot of things, and we all know that. Now, communicating through speaking is a whole other skill set we need to hone. As health coaches, speaking is a powerful way to get our message across not just to our clients, but to our audience as well. And speaking is one way to get more clients and build our audience.
In this episode of Health Coach Academy, we’re talking to speaker and speaking Michelle Barry Franco to talk about how we can leverage speaking and speaking engagements to build out our authority and get more clients.
TED Talks: The Official TED Guide to Public Speaking by Chris Anderson
In this Episode of Health Coach Academy
- Omar introduces the episode’s guest, Michelle Barry Franco (01:10)
- Michelle Barry Franco and her speaking coach journey (03:06)
- Michelle realizing she was good at public speaking and what it meant (07:14)
- Can we all be good speakers? (08:43)
- The only thing in the way between us and confident communication (09:50)
- Charisma and becoming more charismatic (12:16)
- What matters most is your presence (14:13)
- What it looks like to work with Michelle Barry Franco (15:04)
- The clarity and conviction: building the talk from the outside in (20:44)
- Why speaking is powerful for health coaches (21:58)
- Why people are captivated by people on the stage (23:52)
- Everything that goes into getting on the stage for a TED Talk (27:50)
- Resources we can utilize to become better speakers (33:10)
- Surrendered speaking (35:55)
- Where to find Michelle Barry Franco (38:37)
Don’t forget to check out!
The Art of Sugar-free Cooking: Recipes for Healthy Living by Omar Cumberbatch
Enjoyed this podcast? Picked up a lot of helpful tips and tricks to make your weight loss journey more fun and enjoyable? Hop on to iTunes for more episodes!