Got a Product Idea? Here’s How a Health Coach Can Create One!
Daniel Tal talks about how to take a product idea and bring it to launch.
Daniel Tal shares his entrepreneurial journey and how Lumen came to be.
Daniel Tal Notable Quotes
“The most important quality in entrepreneurs is resilience because things will never work out the way you imagine they will. Every entrepreneur will tell you that it’s just a question of, ‘are you willing and motivated enough to grind your way towards success?’ And success is not becoming rich. Success is small steps along the way of launching the product, of building a team of, getting to revenues.”
– Daniel Tal
“One of the things that really, really helped carry me throughout that journey of six years of building the technology and grinding our way to product launch is to look at how big and how impactful could this thing that I’m creating be for humanity.”
– Daniel Tal
It’s no secret that from conceptualizing a product to its completion to its launch is an entire journey—be it a course, an app, or a hardware device. And that journey can take anywhere from a couple of weeks to even years. As health coaches, it’s only natural that we want to put out products that would help our clients achieve their goals faster and easier.
In this episode of Health Coach Academy, we’re talking to entrepreneur Daniel Tal, creator of the Lumen device that tracks your metabolism. It took him and his company six years to develop a product, and things have gone nothing short of satisfying ever since its launch.
Lumen – Website
In this Episode of Health Coach Academy
- Omar introduces the episode’s guest, Daniel Tal (01:12)
- 12 Months to $1 Million by Ryan Daniel Moran (01:55)
- Omar’s e-cookbook, The Art of Sugar-free Cooking: Recipes for Healthy Living is out on Amazon! (02:45)
- Daniel Tal, leadership roles, and his entrepreneurial journey (03:28)
- Daniel’s early exposure to entrepreneurial risk-taking and its benefits later on (05:35)
- Holding onto a vision and knowing which steps to take toward it (06:50)
- Lumen: what it is and how it came to be (08:15)
- How Lumen works and the science behind it (12:12)
- Daniel’s insight on dieting and how dieting alone doesn’t work (15:45)
- Metabolic flexibility: what it is and how understanding it can help you be healthier (19:12)
- What the Lumen user’s journey looks like (22:15)
- The process behind taking a product idea and bringing it into completion and production (27:20)
- Limiting beliefs and overcoming them (29:42)
- Where to find Lumen and Daniel Tal and keep up with his work (31:55)
- 12 Months to $1 Million: How to Pick a Winning Product, Build a Real Business, and Become a Seven-Figure Entrepreneur by Ryan Daniel Moran
Get it on Audible
Don’t forget to check out!
The Art of Sugar-free Cooking: Recipes for Healthy Living by Omar Cumberbatch
Enjoyed this podcast? Picked up a lot of helpful tips and tricks to make your weight loss journey more fun and enjoyable? Hop on to iTunes for more episodes!
Listen to the Episode Here!