Build a Brand Based on a Market
Get Your Message Across to the Right People
Catering to Your Ideal Client
Libby Rothschild Notable Quotes
“So, I found an underserved market and branded myself as the expert to help dieticians because I saw a need. Their pain and frustration is that they wanted to make more, and they’re passionate about what they do, but they don’t have the skills to be able to articulate and communicate what they do and how they do it and the transformation they provide. So, I happen to have that skill, and so I taught them what I did and the success I had.”
– Libby Rothschild
“The company grew really fast, and there’s obviously other details as well, but it’s really because of the demand. And the demand is a by-product of the branding, and the branding is because I identified a market that was underserved, and I was specific in my messaging about who I was serving, the problem I was serving, and the outcome they tended to have from starting your own business and being your own boss.”
– Libby Rothschild
If you’re a health coach—or a dietitian, for that matter—who doesn’t feel seen or heard in your space, it’s understandable that you’d feel discouraged. Doubly so if you feel like you’re not making enough with your profession. How do you turn it all around and start making more?
In this episode of Health Coach Academy, we’re talking to the Dietitian Boss Libby Rothschild, who has helped countless dietitians market themselves better, grow their confidence, and ultimately make more money. Libby will shed some light on how we can do the same to build our business and get it to where we want it to be.
In this Episode of Health Coach Academy
- Omar introduces the episode’s guest, Libby Rothschild (01:13)
- Libby Rothschild, her business, and her story (03:07)
- Getting your point across and explaining what you do as a dietician (07:03)
- What people care about are the outcomes, not the certifications (08:02)
- Was Libby Rothschild always good at business? (09:54)
- The most important first step to take (13:30)
- Getting into the nitty gritty of finding your ideal client (16:43)
- Getting off the mindset of helping everybody (20:47)
- Our coaching trajectory is going straight into virtual (22:23)
- Exclusively using Instagram to get the message across (24:17)
- What to do when you’re not comfortable about putting yourself out online (25:21)
- What to do to get out of our comfort zones (28:30)
- Where to find Libby Rothschild and keep up with her work (34:10)
Don’t forget to check out!
The Art of Sugar-free Cooking: Recipes for Healthy Living by Omar Cumberbatch
Enjoyed this podcast? Picked up a lot of helpful tips and tricks to make your weight loss journey more fun and enjoyable? Hop on to iTunes for more episodes!