Are we witnessing the Walmart-ification of health coaching before our very eyes? Are the discounted packages that coaches are offering driving down the prices of our services to obscene levels? Why are all these health coaches undercutting themselves and providing packages that have them literally working for minimum wage, burning themselves out, and hating their jobs?
It’s because health coaches are becoming desperate. They don’t believe that their services are worth premium prices. They don’t believe that there’s enough clients out there. Health coaches don’t realize that they are in a profession that impacts lives and people are willing to pay for.
To get us out of this limited mindset, we invited Sean Croxton to the show. Sean (if you don’t already know by now), is my hero and mentor. He is currently the host of The Quote of The Day Show, but you probably ran into him when he was the host of Underground Wellness Radio, where he took that show to the most downloaded podcast in the health and wellness genre. He is also the creator of Money Mind Academy and the upcoming 6-Figure Certified Health Coach course.
Listen in as we discuss:
- The #1 reason health coaches aren’t succeeding right now.
- Why if your library contains more health books than marketing books, you probably are a broke health coach.
- Why it is important to find mentors and coaches.
- Sean’s biggest problem with the online health and wellness space.
- How much of his ideas come from a place of vision and how many of his ideas came from creating something that doesn’t exist.
- What was it that he feared and overcame and how he did it, and
- Why more than 90% of all Internet business start-ups end in failure within the first 120 days and how we can be in the 10% that succeed.
Thank you Sean! It was an honor to have you.