Your Passion Will Open Doors
Choosing the Medium to Share Your Message In
Overcoming Rejection: THere’s Something BIgger & Better Out There
Christine Blanchette Notable Quotes
“I think sometimes, when you really want something, it’s not always going to happen because there’s something else bigger and better out there—it could be a guest that you want on the show, and it’s not happening. Well, no, there’s someone bigger. That’s my mindset. ”
– Christine Blanchette
For many of us, following and fully immersing ourselves in our passion can be intimidating, especially when uncertainties abound. But as long as we have faith in ourselves, stay true to our paths and what we believe in, and most importantly, do the work to get to where we want to be, there are sure to be opportunities to come our way.
In this episode of Health Coach Academy, we’re talking with runner, educator, and television show host Christine Blanchette to share how she turned her passion for running and fitness into her own television show. She talks about the initial rejection she faced, as well as the work she put in to turn her vision into reality in the form of the TV show, Run With It.
In this Episode of Health Coach Academy
- Omar introduces the episode’s guest, Christine Blanchette (01:26)
- Christine Blanchette: who she is and what she does (03:58)
- How Christina Blanchette decided on the medium through which to share her message (05:01)
- Christina and comfort with the camera (06:06)
- Starting your own television show: where to start (06:48)
- Overcoming the initial rejection (08:19)
- Believe that there’s something bigger and better out there (09:20)
- The key to Christina Blanchette’s business success (11:08)
- The first stumbling blocks in the journey (13:17)
- Difficulties in branding and marketing (15:06)
- Dealing with how the brand evolved over time (17:02)
- Christine Blanchette’s advice on approaching social media (18:26)
- Behind the scenes: Christine Blanchette’s production team (19:34)
- How Christine stays on top of her health (20:25)
- Potential first steps toward an entrepreneurial health coaching journey (21:52)
- Where to find and keep up with Christine Blanchette’s work (25:19)
Don’t forget to check out!
The Art of Sugar-free Cooking: Recipes for Healthy Living by Omar Cumberbatch
Enjoyed this podcast? Picked up a lot of helpful tips and tricks to make your weight loss journey more fun and enjoyable? Hop on to iTunes for more episodes!