Level Up the Business and Be a Financially Free Health Coach
How Can Health Coaching be a Lifestyle Business?
Create a Brand Around Yourself
Jackson Millan Notable Quotes
“This is about teaching the art of reverse engineering, it’s an art that’s been lost. It’s a really simple framework, but it works for everything…it’s understanding where you are now, where you want to go, and what are the levers or variables that we can influence to bridge that gap, and then it’s about choosing the levers that you can influence the easiest in order to get the result.”
– Jackson Millan
“My old man, his last piece of advice that he gave me is, ‘Jackson, every person in this world has two lives—and your second life starts when you realize you only have one.’”
– Jackson Millan
“Shortcut your path by building a brand around yourself because it’s your ideal client who will buy you, and don’t be afraid to piss people off. Be opinionated, stop thinking you’re walking on eggshells. The more opinionated you are—of course, in a respectful way—the more of the right client you will attract.”
– Jackson Millan
One thing that many of us health coaches don’t talk about often enough when it comes to our practice and our business is money, specifically what our businesses look like financially, whether or not we’re meeting our financial goals, and whether or not we’re moving one step closer towards financial freedom.
Lucky for us, in this episode of Health Coach Academy, we’re talking to the Wealth Mentor himself, Jackson Millan, to shed a bit of light around what it means to be financially free, what it takes to get there, and how we health coaches can take the first few steps towards levelling our business to achieve financial freedom.
Enjoy The Journey: Creating Wealth and Living the Life You Desire by Jackson Millan
In this Episode of Health Coach Academy
- Omar introduces the episode’s guest, Jackson Millan (01:35)
- Jackson Millan, the Wealth Mentor: who he is and what he does (03:44)
- Where health coaches stumble when it comes to finances (06:10)
- Most health coaches don’t have a financial plan (07:46)
- They don’t have the cash (08:11)
- No consistency (08:26)
- The mindset shift into seriously thinking about finances (09:26)
- The equation for financial freedom (09:55)
- Where to start to gain financial freedom (12:44)
- Contributions to wealth creation (13:32)
- The risk you’re willing to take (13:54)
- How long you’re prepared to wait (14:28)
- What the most successful health coaches’ businesses look like (15:22)
- What is a lifestyle business? (18:10)
- Health coaching can be a lifestyle business (20:38)
- Survival mode and staying in the moment (23:00)
- Levelling up profits in less than 30 minutes a month (23:48)
- The best marketing tracks for health coaches (26:28)
- Build a brand around yourself (27:00)
- Jackson’s advice to help health coaches get started off the right foot (28:26)
- Where to find and keep up with Jackson Millan (30:36)
Don’t forget to check out!
The Art of Sugar-free Cooking: Recipes for Healthy Living by Omar Cumberbatch
Enjoyed this podcast? Picked up a lot of helpful tips and tricks to make your weight loss journey more fun and enjoyable? Hop on to iTunes for more episodes!