Sales as a Collaborative Journey
Dispel the Fear Around Sales and Rejection
Stop Leaving Money on the Table and Ask for That Sale!
Nikki Rausch Notable Quotes
“I truly believe that sales isn’t something that you do to another person, I think sales is something to do with people. And when you’re too caught up in what’s going on in your own head and any of that internal dialogue going on, you’re making it all about you, and you’re thinking about you, and what’s the other person thinking about you…that isn’t helpful in a sales conversation.”
– Nikki Rausch
“Sometimes a ‘no’ is just a ‘not yet,’ and that’s okay.”
– Nikki Rausch
We health coaches went into the health space because we want to help people. And in order to help people, we’ll need a sustainable business. And to have a sustainable business means we’re going to have consistent sales. The thing is, many of us feel icky about having to make those sales. Fortunately for us, it doesn’t have to be.
In this episode of Health Coach Academy, we’re talking to The Sales Maven Nikki Rausch to reframe how we see sales in a way that makes it not about us, but about our clients. She’ll also share some tips on how to be better salespeople to our potential clients.
Nikki Rausch – Website | Instagram | Facebook
Closing the Sale by Nikki Rausch
Six-Word Lessons on Influencing with Grace: 100 Lessons to Genuinely Connect with Colleagues, Friends, Family, and Lovers (The Six-Word Lessons Series) (2013) by Nikki Rausch
Buying Signals: How to spot the green light and increase sales (2016) by Nikki Rausch
The Selling Staircase: Mastering the Art of Relationship Selling (2019) by Nikki Rausch
In this Episode of Health Coach Academy
- Omar introduces the episode’s guest, Nikki Rausch (01:26)
- Nikki Rausch, her story, and how she became The Sales Maven (03:00)
- What is Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP)? (04:14)
- How can Neurolinguistic Programming aid in sales? (06:00)
- Nikki Rausch before sales (08:40)
- Why many people are afraid of sales (10:45)
- The most common sales mistakes coaches make (12:42)
- The many instances that people leave money on the table (15:36)
- An overview of the steps of an effective sales process (18:00)
- Getting around the fear of rejection (20:27)
- Implementers are the ones who get results (23:20)
- Try not to give everything away during the discovery call (26:50)
- Clients are not investing in us, they’re investing in themselves (30:10)
- Why have a high-end offer and what it looks like (31:38)
- What is a scope creep and how does it affect our businesses? (34:57)
- Where to find and keep up with Nikki Rausch’s work (37:32)
Don’t forget to check out!
The Art of Sugar-free Cooking: Recipes for Healthy Living by Omar Cumberbatch
Enjoyed this podcast? Picked up a lot of helpful tips and tricks to make your weight loss journey more fun and enjoyable? Hop on to iTunes for more episodes!