Be an Outlier and Stand Out in Your Market
Ideation and Innovation: The Keys to Business Longevity
Going Through the Journey of Discovering Our Genius
Nida Leardprasopsuk Notable Quotes
“It’s not so much about following the experts or not as much as it’s about what do you believe. And from your experience, is this true, and how can you do it better?”
– Nida Leardprasopsuk
“A business that does not innovate will eventually die.”
– Nida Leardprasopsuk
Many health coaches believe that the health coaching space is a saturated market. And while it’s not saturated, many health coaches get discouraged before they even make a move to put themselves out there and get their first clients. One way to get around that is to build some confidence and become an outlier.
In this episode of Health Coach Academy, we’re talking to entrepreneur, business consultant, and self-identity reinvention coach Nida Leardprasopsuk to walks us through the process of how we can find our genius and become an outlier that stands out in our market.
In this Episode of Health Coach Academy
- Omar introduces the episode’s guest, Nida Leardprasopsuk (01:28)
- Nida Leardprasopsuk: who she is and what she does (03:55)
- Nida’s first “serious” business (05:40)
- All the certifications and deciding to niche down (06:35)
- The concept of “the outlier” and how health coaches can become outliers (09:22)
- Addressing the blind spots in our businesses (13:03)
- The importance of understanding your business and your goals with the business (15:40)
- Going through a journey to understand what your genius is (16:53)
- What are we most passionate about and who do we love working with the most? (17:50)
- Can our market sustain us in the long term? (20:40)
- What key strengths do we have? (21:12)
- The struggle to find an original point of view (26:40)
- Experts aren’t always right 100% of the time (29:42)
- Innovation strategies that can help health coaches with their practices (32:09)
- The first thing to do is to empathize (32:50)
- Why operate with an abundance mindset? (38:39)
- Where to find and keep in touch with Nida Leardprasopsuk (41:34)
Don’t forget to check out!
The Art of Sugar-free Cooking: Recipes for Healthy Living by Omar Cumberbatch
Enjoyed this podcast? Picked up a lot of helpful tips and tricks to make your weight loss journey more fun and enjoyable? Hop on to iTunes for more episodes!