Build Trust with Podcast Guesting
Increase Visibility with Your Target Audience
How Should I Prepare for a Podcast Guesting?
DiDi Hoffman Notable Quotes
“Podcasting, it allows for a couple of very big benefits, and one of his main benefits probably is the relationships and also the visibility…but being a guest on other people’s shows, it opens up a completely new door and a completely new opportunity.”
– DiDi Hoffman
“If you want to make your life easy, go fish where the fish are. Now, podcast guesting actually puts you right in front of your ideal clients because you’re borrowing your host’s audience. It’s a highly engaged audience, and they get to know you intimately because you’re literally in their heads.”
– DiDi Hoffman
Being seen and heard as an authority in your field or industry is a fool-proof way to get people to trust you and eventually help you gain future clients. Now, there are a lot of different ways to show yourself off as an authority in your field such as doing speaking engagements, publishing books, and coming in as a podcast guest.
In this episode of Health Coach Academy, we’re talking to returning guest and the mind behind BadassPreneurs Academy, DiDi Hoffman. DiDi shares the benefits of podcast guesting as well as different ways you can appear as a podcast guest.
BadassPreneurs Academy – Website
In this Episode of Health Coach Academy
- Omar introduces the episode’s guest, DiDi Hoffman (01:15)
- Who is DiDi Hoffman and what does he do? (03:28)
- The environment of health coaching in South Africa (04:16)
- The potential that podcasting and podcasting guesting brings (06:40)
- Podcast guesting is the number one market sharing (09:42)
- What type of practitioner benefits the most out of podcast guesting? (11:08)
- How to present your best self on other people’s podcasts (14:31)
- The return of investment and payout (17:35)
- The pros and cons of the different ways to land a podcast guesting (23:04)
- The next step to take for someone who’s interested to become a podcast guest (27:27)
- What DiDi Hoffman thinks about the future of podcasting (28:50)
- The relationship building from podcasting and podcast guesting (32:45)
- DiDi Hoffman’s podcast (33:55)
Don’t forget to check out!
The Art of Sugar-free Cooking: Recipes for Healthy Living by Omar Cumberbatch
Enjoyed this podcast? Picked up a lot of helpful tips and tricks to make your weight loss journey more fun and enjoyable? Hop on to iTunes for more episodes!