Creating Different Offers for Different Clients
Leverage Instagram to Boost Your Business
Low-Ticket Offers as a Gateway to High-Ticket Clients
Lindsay Maloney Notable Quotes
“If you’re running your business as if you have to push a car down the road manually from behind and if you stop, everything stops, I really want you to take a step back and look at how your business runs now, how you want it to run at the end of the year, five years from now, and then compare, am I doing any of the things that my ideal situation would be? And if they’re not, start ticking the boxes to making it happen.”
– Lindsay Maloney
“There’s a group of people for everyone, and don’t ever forget that. There’s so many people out there that need you, and they need to hear you, and they need you to say things that they wish they could say themselves, so you need to show up as that person.”
– Lindsay Maloney
As health coaches, of course, we want to consistently offer our best services, which can often mean a high-ticket offer of one-on-one coaching sessions or a course that spans several months. And while there will be clients who will sign up, not everyone is going to be ready to make that big investment upfront…which is why we should also consider creating high-quality offers for those who want to dip their toes in the water first.
In this episode of Health Coach Academy, we’re talking to business coach Lindsay Maloney to enlighten us on the many things that goes behind a business: from aiming for bigger goals, to utilizing a social media platform to market ourselves and our business, to creating multi-tier offers to be able to reach more clients.
In this Episode of Health Coach Academy
- Omar introduces the episode’s guest, Lindsay Maloney (01:13)
- Lindsay Maloney, health coaching, and her journey into becoming a business coach (03:30)
- The most common difficulty coaches of all kinds have (06:53)
- How come coaches rarely purchase business courses? (08:15)
- Was Lindsay Maloney always good at business? (10:00)
- Dream bigger and take small steps toward it along the way (11:48)
- You can check all the boxes and still do nothing (15:06)
- Navigating around marketing yourself out to your potential clients (17:37)
- There is a huge group of people for everyone (20:19)
- Was Lindsay Maloney always comfortable with using Instagram to share herself? (21:15)
- What Lindsay shares on Instagram about her and her business (22:47)
- Lindsay Maloney’s business and the services that she offers (24:23)
- Avenues beyond group coaching and individual coaching (26:25)
- What services and products different ticket offers include (30:33)
- Generating low- and high-ticket offers (33:26)
- Where to find Lindsay Maloney and keep up with her work (34:58)
Don’t forget to check out!
The Art of Sugar-free Cooking: Recipes for Healthy Living by Omar Cumberbatch
Enjoyed this podcast? Picked up a lot of helpful tips and tricks to make your weight loss journey more fun and enjoyable? Hop on to iTunes for more episodes!