The man with a plan. I want to be THAT guy. You should want to be THAT guy (or girl) as well. On my journey, I have always been blessed to hear things that I need to hear, when I need to hear them. The universe is constantly talking to me, but I admittingly don’t always listen. It’s time to listen.
I hope this podcast is a message that you need to hear as well. How many of us are operating without a plan, or a vision, or a direction? How many of us are living our lives in reaction as opposed to creation?
So to help us formulate a plan and clarify our vision, we welcome Megan Lyons to the show.
Megan is a certified health and wellness coach and author of “Start Here: 7 Easy, Diet-Free Steps to Achieve Your Ultimate Health and Happiness.” She empowers busy people who successfully balance work, family, social life, and many other commitments, but who have been up and down the diet roller coaster, to finally reach their health goals and feel confident about their bodies.
Megan has shared her game-changing approach to wellness with thousands of people through personalized health coaching, health and wellness blogging, and motivational speaking. As founder and owner of The Lyons’ Share Wellness, she’s deeply passionate about inspiring others to feel their healthiest and happiest. Megan holds degrees and certifications from Harvard University, Northwestern University, and the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.
Listen in as we discuss:
- Why there’s a beauty in getting to decide where you are in your business regularly,
- How her Harvard education shaped her Health Coaching career and why you DON’T need one for success,
- The power of networking,
- Why scarcity in health coaching isn’t a reality,
- Why the obsession with credentials in health coaching is overblown,
- Some of the underutilized resources that are available to health coaches,
- How she utilizes Instagram Stories to get clients, and
- Why your clients can be your best teachers.
To listen on iTunes, click here,
To listen on Libsyn, click here.
To find out more on the excellent work Megan is doing, check out her website The Lyons’ Share.
Thank you Megan for being on the show!