Scale Your Health Coaching Business While Keeping Things Tailored to Fit
Leverage Your Network and Get Those First Clients
How to Automate Your Health Coaching Business with Engagement Rx
Clark Lagemann Notable Quotes
“The leap of faith was over many years, my friend. It wasn’t like I woke up one Monday morning and said, ‘you know what? I’m going to do this.’ It was actually two years of lamenting and thinking and debating and saying, ‘why isn’t anyone doing this?’ and finally, I was like, I need to be the guy doing this. I need to stop talking about the change I want to see and create the change I want to see.”
– Clark Lagemann
“Look at the world we live in. Everything is personalized—your Netflix feed, your Twitter feed, your Spotify playlist recommendation. In coaching, no coach can offer one-size-fits-all approach. So, if you think someone needs to lose weight, from your experience, you’re are gonna address them a certain way, but they bring up the fact that they are stressed out at work, then you’re gonna change your approach to address the stress they have at work in addition to weight loss.”
– Clark Lagemann
As health coaches, we inherently want to help as many people as we can. At the same time, we also need to keep our business flourishing if we want to help more people. So, how do we go about scaling our health coaching business when we think we’ve already maximized the time we put into our practices?
In this episode of Health Coach Academy, we’re talking to the Founder and CEO of Avidon Health, Clark Lagemann. He and his company strive to make prevention more accessible to everyone, which is why they’re helping health coaching businesses scale up by automating personalized health coaching.
Avidon Health – Website | LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
Try out Engagement Rx for Free!
In this Episode of Health Coach Academy
- Taking a look at Omar’s New Year’s Resolution (01:40)
- Omar introduces the episode’s guest, Clark Lagemann (06:18)
- Clark Lagemann, his background, and his story (07:01)
- Only paying attention to health when it’s too late (08:15)
- Did Clark always have an entrepreneurial spirit? (09:01)
- The decision to take a leap of faith and go independent (09:28)
- The one thing that prevents health coaches from taking that step (11:22)
- Bringing the personalized experience to scale (12:31)
- The key piece that was missing: templates (13:22)
- Coaching many people at scale (14:04)
- Engagement Rx, the tool that personalizes engagement (15:40)
- Why do health coaches like using Engagement Rx? (15:57)
- The hard work is on the health coach to leverage their networks (17:28)
- Engagement Rx and getting the best client results (18:44)
- Ensuring that information is accessible (19:39)
- Engagement Rx and other health coaching solutions (20:26)
- Hybrid coaching and how health coaches can leverage hybrid coaching (21:10)
- The future of health coaching in Clark Lagemann’s perspective (22:25)
- If someone’s interested in checking out Engagement Rx (26:38)
- What’s next for Clark Lagemann (27:25)
- Where to find and keep up with what Clark Lagemann’s doing (29:00)
Don’t forget to check out!
The Art of Sugar-free Cooking: Recipes for Healthy Living by Omar Cumberbatch
Enjoyed this podcast? Picked up a lot of helpful tips and tricks to make your weight loss journey more fun and enjoyable? Hop on to iTunes for more episodes!