Is Email Marketing Better Than Social Media Marketing?
Email Marketing for Health Coaches
Francis Nayan Notable Quotes
“First of all, email marketing is absolutely not dead. I think email marketing is actually thriving, and it’s more important now than ever before, and that’s because email has this power of being personable, way more customizable, and scalable to the point where you can grow your business solely through email.”
– Francis Nayan
One thing I’ve noticed with myself and a lot of other health coaches is that we’re too focused on getting ourselves out on social media that we forget to leverage one piece of marketing: emails. Now, you might think that email marketing is dead and gone, but the truth of the matter is that it isn’t. And it’s thriving.
In this episode of Health Coach Academy, we have copywriter and email marketer Francis Nayan to talk about how we can start trying to ramp up our audience and subscribers through email marketing.
In this Episode of Health Coach Academy
- The forgotten art of email marketing (01:08)
- Omar introduces the episode’s guest, Francis Nayan (02:18)
- Francis Nayan and how he stumbled upon the importance and potential of email and writing good copy (03:48)
- Why Francis thinks health coaches don’t leverage email marketing enough (06:56)
- A strategy to make emails more enticing and attractive (10:10)
- Ways to make sure your emails will be opened (12:00)
- Steal and reuse interesting subject lines (15:28)
- The trend of enclosing videos in emails (17:15)
- Video apps you can use for your email (19:32)
- How often should you be emailing your email lists? (21:07)
- Content recommendations: sell yourself without selling (23:43)
- Do you have to sell stuff all the time? (26:40)
- How to grow your email list and keep your subscribers engaged (29:22)
- What is a lead magnet and what kind of lead magnet would work for health coaches (30:50)
- Where to find Francis and keep up with what he’s doing (33:56)
Don’t forget to check out!
The Art of Sugar-free Cooking: Recipes for Healthy Living by Omar Cumberbatch
Enjoyed this podcast? Picked up a lot of helpful tips and tricks to make your weight loss journey more fun and enjoyable? Hop on to iTunes for more episodes!