What are EMFs and What Do They Do?
How is EMF Bad for Our Health?
Find Out How to Mitigate the Effects of EMF
“We don’t have to fear EMFs. And when you give that fear to someone or something, it fuels it. We are so fortunate to have the earth protect us, and no one knows how to do it better than our earth.”
– Justin Frandson
“We’re missing out. We got to go back to these hard-wiring, analogue methods to help our kids focus in school, help us stay resilient, and keep our bodies really flowing, and understand the consequences of getting grounded by nature.”
– Justin Frandson
In this day and age, we’re surrounded by all kinds of electromagnetic fields or frequencies (EMF), both natural like from the sun and the earth, and man-made, like the ones we use for communication. And while there are a lot of uses for EMFs, what a lot of people don’t know is how they can actually be detrimental to our health, which has been a recent topic of debate in the health and wellness space.
In this episode of This Podcast Burns Fat, we have Athleticism Performance Coach Justin Frandson to talk about what EMFs are, what exactly they do, and what steps we can take to mitigate and minimize the harmful effects they have on our health and our bodies.
Justin Frandson – Instagram
In this Episode of This Podcast Burns Fat!
- Omar and Lori introduce the episode’s guest, Justin Frandson (00:48)
- Justin Frandson: who he is and what he does (02:40)
- What electromagnetic frequencies (EMFs) are and what they do to the body (05:20)
- Benefits of the sun (08:20)
- The damages man-made EMFs cause our bodies (08:45)
- Getting sick on a plane flight (11:25)
- Uncovering EMF toxicity (12:50)
- The negative effects of EMFs on the body (16:48)
- Is there a connection between EMF and weight gain? (18:54)
- EMFs harm the mitochondria of cells (20:52)
- Should we be careful of 5G? (21:27)
- Bruce Lipton, health, and biofield (23:48)
- Can we reduce the man-made EMFs we’re exposed to? (25:09)
- The magic of grounding bags (30:30)
- Salt lamps (34:10)
- How do grounding bags work? (36:44)
- Making your body more resilient to EMFs (39:11)
- Getting grounded by nature (42:30)
- Plugins that remove dirty electricity in the home (45:25)
- The importance of having the right tech security (48:03)
- Make your home a healthy home and understand proximities (50:26)
- Where to find Justin Frandson (52:00)
Don’t forget to check out!
The Art of Sugar-free Cooking: Recipes for Healthy Living by Omar Cumberbatch
Enjoyed this podcast? Picked up a lot of helpful tips and tricks to make your weight loss journey more fun and enjoyable? Hop on to Libsyn for more episodes!