Look Better Naked With an Aesthetic Physique with Dave Bonollo!
Lose Weight and Look Good with Dave Bonollo!
The Aesthetic Protocol: How to Lose Weight, Look Good, and Feel Good!
Dave Bonollo Notable Quotes
“I’m very big on tracking things, whether that be calories or work out routines. There’s no way to tell if you’re progressing at all. If you’re just going to the gym, winging it, doing whatever straights you have that day, you’re not going to make any progress towards a leaner, more muscular body.”
– Dave Bonollo
“Setting a schedule with intent and adding motivation to that is a recipe for success.”
– Dave Bonollo
One of the most common reasons why people want to lose weight is because they want to look good. And honestly, who doesn’t want to look good? When you look good, you have the confidence to go out and be comfortable in your own skin.
In this episode of This Podcast Burns Fat, we’re talking to Dave Bonollo, coach and founder of Aesthetic Physiques, where he helps people not just lose weight but also look good (without having to give up beer and wings!).
In this Episode of This Podcast Burns Fat!
- Omar and Lori introduce the episode’s guest, Dave Bonollo (01:08)
- Dave Bonollo, his weight struggles, and his Aesthetic Protocol (02:28)
- Are there any changes to Dave’s view on weight loss? (06:45)
- Quality of food vs. calorie counting (08:10)
- Dave Bonollo isn’t against eating sugar (09:18)
- Having the occasional cheat meals (10:13)
- You don’t need to work out all the time (10:44)
- Why is it important to go to the gym with a plan? (12:08)
- Dave’s foundation to create weight loss (13:45)
- No strict diets: cater to preferred ways of eating (15:42)
- Leaning towards protein to reap the benefits (18:58)
- The importance of meal prep and scheduling your day (19:49)
- A study on motivation vs. intent (20:55)
- Recognizing that weekends are fat loss progress killers (21:54)
- Dave’s number one weight loss tip (23:50)
- Dave’s number one gym tip (25:45)
- Cardio as a tool, not the main focus (26:29)
- What David Bonollo thinks about high-intensity interval training (27:27)
- Dave’s opinion on late-night eating (28:35)
- What Dave thinks about adding supplements (29:46)
- Time your protein intake very close to before or after exercise (31:10)
- Where to find and keep in touch with Dave Bonollo (32:08)
Don’t forget to check out!
The Art of Sugar-free Cooking: Recipes for Healthy Living by Omar Cumberbatch
Enjoyed this podcast? Picked up a lot of helpful tips and tricks to make your weight loss journey more fun and enjoyable? Hop on to Libsyn for more episodes!