New Year’s is coming! Like most of us, New Year’s brings about a time where we aim to shed the old us and step into a brand new being. Motivation is at an all time high and we are ready to tackle all of the goals that we have been putting off. We declare to the world that we are going to do something! The New Year’s resolution is at hand!
According to Details.com, the top resolution is weight loss. Details also makes clear that 73 percent of those making resolutions give up before meeting their goal. Michael Tamez made a similar goal 13 years ago. Not only did he lose weight, he lost a substantial amount of weight to the tune of 100 pounds! To this day, Michael has also kept that weight off!
Michael Tamez is a certified Holistic Health Coach and the author of Transformative Nutrition: The Ultimate Guide to Healthy and Balanced Living. Michael had a host of health issues. He struggled with his weight, had severe sleep apnea, high blood pressure, advanced gum disease, and a deep resentment for himself. Michael joins the radio show to share his transformation story in which he was able to completely turn his life around. He not only reversed all of his adverse health conditions, but he also transformed the dysfunctional relationship he had with food, his lifestyle, and his higher self.
Listen in as we discuss:
- How a New Year’s Resolution started him on his weight loss journey.
- Some of the common struggles people experience while actually changing their lifestyle.
- What the hardest part of the transformation was and what was easier than he expected.
- What he used as motivation to stay the course.
- Why he feels dieting doesn’t work.
- His take on the medical system.
- How to read labels and why it is imperative to learn this art in order to optimize your health.
- His opinion on the lack of men in the health and wellness movement and why men are generally so resistant to changing their lifestyles.
To listen on BlogtalkRadio, click here,
To listen on iTunes, click here.
To connect with Michael you can:
Visit his website,
Like his Facebook page,
Follow him on Twitter.
Thank you Michael for being on the show!