Tap Away Emotional Eating with EFT
The Well Nurse Kim McPherson Shares an Alternative Way to Help Lose Weight
Get Rid of Weight by Getting Rid of Emotional Eating
“If a major life change happened to someone when they were last at their ideal weight, something in our subconscious will think, ‘Okay, it’s unsafe to get to that weight again.’ So, until we heal on that, our body will hold onto weight.”
– Kim McPherson
For long-time listeners of this podcast, you know we talk about a myriad of tools, techniques, lifestyles, and supplements (among many things) that’ll help us succeed in losing weight safely and sustainably. That said, one technique that can help us with weight loss may seem a little out-of-the-box, and that it the Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT).
In this episode of This Podcast Burns Fat, we’re talking to EFT tapping therapist, the Well Nurse Kim McPherson, to walk us through what EFT exactly is, why it works, and how we can use it to help us succeed in losing weight.
Kim McPherson – Website | Facebook | Instagram
In this Episode of This Podcast Burns Fat!
- Omar and Lori introduce the episode’s guest, Kim McPherson (01:02)
- Kim McPherson and her journey into health (03:24)
- Emotional eating vs. craving (05:42)
- What is EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) and why is it powerful? (07:22)
- For people skeptical about the effectivity of EFT (10:18)
- EFT not to lose weight but to help lose weight (11:49)
- Aversity to change and fighting to stay the same (13:23)
- EFT tapping techniques (16:55)
- Tapping for cravings (18:10)
- Is there a way to remove a food craving? (23:46)
- How fast can we see results with EFT? (25:58)
- EFT as part of our daily routines (27:49)
- Omar trying out EFT (28:40)
- Simultaneously talking and tapping (29:40)
- Clinical proven studies on EFT (32:08)
- Where to find and get in touch with Kim McPherson (33:26)
Don’t forget to check out!
The Art of Sugar-free Cooking: Recipes for Healthy Living by Omar Cumberbatch
Enjoyed this podcast? Picked up a lot of helpful tips and tricks to make your weight loss journey more fun and enjoyable? Hop on to Libsyn for more episodes!
You made some clear points there. I did a search on the issue and found most guys will approve with your blog.