Melissa Kwan Notable Quotes
“If a webinar works, why would you limit your business to the availability of your host? Or maybe that’s you. If you have customers around the world, wouldn’t you want them to access your content whenever they want? It’s really allowing you to meet your customers where they are, not where you are.”
– Melissa Kwan
“I’ve never been venture-backed. I think that is a gift, because when you are given all the resources in the world, you also don’t have an urgency or desire to be creative.”
– Melissa Kwan
As health coaches, giving clients the value that they need shouldn’t be dragged down by repetition. Repeating the same pitch over and over again can become a real problem. And when you’re doing it 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, you can start asking how things could be done better – and get back to focusing on your client’s needs.
In this episode of Health Coach Academy, we’re talking to eWebinar’s co-founder, Ms. Melissa Kwan, to show us how their company is working to help their clients get their time back while allowing them to preserve their business momentum – all thanks to the power of technology.
eWebinar – Website (Special Offer)
Presentation Secrets of Steve Jobs – Amazon
In this Episode of Health Coach Academy
- Omar introduces the episode’s guest, Melissa Kwan (00:50)
- Take advantage of Omar’s cool health coach offers! (02:39)
- Melissa Kwan and her own entrepreneurship journey (03:35)
- Why is Melissa passionate about personal and business freedom? (06:18)
- Life lessons on overcoming business challenges (10:09)
- How Melissa keeps the creative drive alive while staying lean (15:00)
- The challenge for health coaches in getting their business out into the world (17:55)
- How selling can be like muscle memory (18:57)
- How eWebinar can be helpful for health coaches (21:28)
- The platform’s advantages over the competition (23:30)
- Key things to keep leads coming into your webinars (29:00)
- eWebinar’s complementary services to platforms like Zoom (32:46)
- Melissa Kwan’s limited offer for health coaches (37:30)
Don’t forget to check out!
The Art of Sugar-free Cooking: Recipes for Healthy Living by Omar Cumberbatch
Enjoyed this podcast? Picked up a lot of helpful tips and tricks to make your weight loss journey more fun and enjoyable? Hop on to iTunes for more episodes!