Our Thoughts on the Corona Virus
Dr. Lori and Omar Share Tips on How We Can Stay Healthy
“Every choice we make, make it a healthy choice, be mindful.”
– Dr. Lori Shemek
In these trying times, Lori and I felt compelled to share some health tips to keep our health and immunity up in the light of the Coronavirus. Now before anything, here’s a huge disclaimer: we are in no way experts on Coronavirus, as we don’t know enough about it, but what we do know is how to best keep ourselves healthy and our immune systems working optimally.
In this Episode of This Podcast Burns Fat!
- Paying attention to your immunity health (02:48)
- Panic buying and the situation in the grocery stores (03:52)
- Our brains are wired to protect and take care of ourselves (06:40)
- What people are putting in their grocery carts (07:15)
- Some preparation for the quarantine: food that are good for the immune system (08:42)
- Make healthier choices (10:08)
- Supplement recommendations (11:26)
- Omar’s retinue for keeping up his health (19:10)
- Make sure to disinfect (27:02)
Don’t forget to check out!
The Art of Sugar-free Cooking: Recipes for Healthy Living by Omar Cumberbatch
Enjoyed this podcast? Picked up a lot of helpful tips and tricks to make your weight loss journey more fun and enjoyable? Hop on to Libsyn for more episodes!