Simple Secrets to Becoming a Successful Health Coach with Ben Azadi!
Health Coach Practice Success: How Ben Azadi Did It
Start your Business with Attracting Attention
“The first step for everybody, I believe, is attention. Money follows attention. And if nobody knows you, they can’t flow you. Meaning, they can’t beg you for your services, you can’t help them, and then it’s just both people failing, essentially, because you can’t help them, they don’t know who you are. Attention is the name of the game.”
– Ben Azadi
“If you really believe in what you’re doing, and you have a powerful message, and you know you can help a lot of people, then it really is your duty, responsibility, and obligation to let the world know about it.”
– Ben Azadi
If you’ve been a long-time listener of the show, you’d know how much I complain about not having enough role models to look up to when it comes to health coaching and entrepreneurship. Because let’s face it: being a health coach and entrepreneur at the same time is just really difficult. And I think there shouldn’t be any kind of shortage of really successful health coaches to look up to.
In this episode of Health Coach Academy, we’re talking to a successful entrepreneur in the health coaching space: Ben Azadi. He shares what it was like when he was just starting out and what he did to accelerate his practice and help him plant his flag in the keto-fasting space.
In this Episode of Health Coach Academy
- Omar introduces the episode’s guest, Ben Azadi (01:30)
- What made Ben Azadi want to become a health coach? (03:04)
- Where Ben Azadi went to school for his certification (04:51)
- The first few steps to getting into business after getting the certification (05:58)
- How do you get the attention? (07:30)
- How comfortable was Ben Azadi with attention? (08:28)
- Landing the flag in the keto world (10:00)
- How difficult was it to pivot and niche down? (12:12)
- More ideas beyond keto and fasting (13:35)
- Enjoying the expansion (15:07)
- How Ben Azadi went about building a team (15:55)
- What is Ben Azadi’s genius? (18:20)
- Ben Azadi’s current business model (18:56)
- Books as reputation builders, not money-makers (21:32)
- Ben Azadi’s future books on mindset (22:20)
- What mindset should a health coach have coming into entrepreneurship? (23:20)
- Where to find Ben Azadi (25:40)
- Who Not How: The Formula to Achieve Bigger Goals Through Accelerating Teamwork Book by Dan Sullivan
Get it on Barnes and Noble | Walmart | Amazon
Don’t forget to check out!
The Art of Sugar-free Cooking: Recipes for Healthy Living by Omar Cumberbatch
Enjoyed this podcast? Picked up a lot of helpful tips and tricks to make your weight loss journey more fun and enjoyable? Hop on to iTunes for more episodes!