Boot Camp for Fat Loss or Weight Loss?
Can You Break Up Your 30-Minute Workout Session?
The Benefits of a Post-Workout Burn
Bryce Henson Notable Quotes
“At the end of the day, the science says that if you break up [your workout session], you’re still going to get that desired result, so from a physical perspective, you’ll progress for sure. At least in my experience in working with human nature, there’s a kind of opportunity cost to kind of get your mind right, to get your workout clothes on, to get focused in for that period of time, so, in theory, what you just laid out, it will definitely work…however, the actual practice, where the rubber meets the road, many times, clients will have a hard time gearing themselves for that opportunity cost to get that workout in.”
– Bryce Henson
Taking that first step to reclaiming your health can be scary, especially when you hear things like workout boot camps, or high intensity interval training, or some other term that sounds intimidating and too tiring to even try. The thing is, if you take the chance to peel back the curtain, you’ll find that it’s not scary at all…and it might even be something that you can enjoy.
In this episode of This Podcast Burns Fat, we’re talking to Founder and CEO of North America’s fastest-growing fitness boot camp, Fit Body Boot Camp, Bryce Henson, to talk about achieving fat loss doesn’t have to be extreme and grueling—in fact, in can be something fun and catered to your specific needs at a pace you can enjoy.
Fit Body Boot Camp – Website
In this Episode of This Podcast Burns Fat!
- Omar and Lori introduce the episode’s guest, Bryce Henson (01:07)
- Bryce Henson, fitness, and business (02:48)
- Bryce Henson’s tailored boot camp workouts (05:37)
- The difference between weight loss and body fat loss (07:32)
- 10-minute, 20-minute, and 30-minute hit sessions (10:00)
- Breaking up exercise time throughout the day (11:07)
- What is a post-workout burn and what happens during that time? (13:23)
- The effectivity of super circuit training on burning fat (16:20)
- The amount of exercise needed depends on the goals (18:10)
- What a usual Fit Body Boot Camp routine looks like (19:04)
- The exercises done in the workout (21:38)
- Nutrition plays a large role in fat loss (23:27)
- Bryce Henson’s thoughts on snacking (24:18)
- Some tips on finding the motivation to work out (25:17)
- Men asking for help less than women (30:33)
- Where to find and get in touch with Bryce Henson (32:50)
Don’t forget to check out!
The Art of Sugar-free Cooking: Recipes for Healthy Living by Omar Cumberbatch
Enjoyed this podcast? Picked up a lot of helpful tips and tricks to make your weight loss journey more fun and enjoyable? Hop on to Libsyn for more episodes!