Finding the Root Cause of Metabolic Chaos
Different Demographics, Different Health Issues
Get the Right Labs to Get the Right Help
Reed Davis Notable Quotes
“You can live yourself out of the trouble you lived into.”
– Reed Davis
“The question needs to be rephrased so that it’s not one or the other [a health coach or a physician]; you go to the one you need. You go get your needs served, filled. And that’s the problem with standard medicine. It doesn’t fill all the needs.”
– Reed Davis
A stable, functioning metabolism is one of the keys to maintaining our health. If one part of our metabolism doesn’t quite work, it can cause a cascade of health issues that can be detrimental to our everyday quality of life. Lucky for us, through trained professionals and rigorous testing, we can find the root cause of metabolic dysfunctions and make the essential corrections to reclaim our health.
In this episode of This Podcast Burns Fat, we’re talking to the man who created Functional Diagnostic Nutrition (FDN) and made leaps and bounds in the health coaching space, Reed Davis. Reed shares how helpful testing can be when it comes to getting to the root cause of metabolic chaos and to help build a nutrition and lifestyle program specifically tailored to a patient’s needs.
Functional Diagnostic Nutrition – Website | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube
In this Episode of This Podcast Burns Fat!
- Omar and Lori introduce the episode’s guest, Reed Davis (01:14)
- Reed Davis, health, and Functional Diagnostic Nutrition (FDN) (02:22)
- What is functional diagnostic nutrition? (04:44)
- Prevalent markers in people who were obese and overweight (06:44)
- The area that people need the most help with (08:23)
- Different demographics, different health issues (09:44)
- If someone came in with the goal of losing weight (10:58)
- How important is the thyroid gland to our health and weight? (13:23)
- What is metabolic chaos? (16:06)
- Getting the right kind of help you need (19:38)
- Coaching someone back into health when they have metabolic chaos (22:32)
- Supplementation for weight loss (26:26)
- The best lab someone could take to get a screenshot of their health (32:16)
- Some professionals that FDN has produced (37:00)
- Where and how to get in touch with Reed Davis (39:54)
Don’t forget to check out!
The Art of Sugar-free Cooking: Recipes for Healthy Living by Omar Cumberbatch
Enjoyed this podcast? Picked up a lot of helpful tips and tricks to make your weight loss journey more fun and enjoyable? Hop on to Libsyn for more episodes!