Human Growth Hormone (HGH): What it is And What it Does
HGH, Health, and Weight Loss
How to Slow Down Losing HGH as We Age
“At least in today’s medical space—this is not a generalization—we really overlook human growth hormone levels. Everybody’s focused on testosterone and estrogen, which are important, I’m not discounting that at all. Sometimes, you’re stepping on dollars, you pick up dimes, and we’re prescribing testosterone and estrogen drugs left, right, and center, and we’re forgetting you have to have adequate growth hormone levels even experience those kinds of benefits. ”
– Dustin Baker
For years, the human growth hormone (HGH) has been the subject of skepticism, misunderstanding, and dispute because of athlete’s abuse of its performance-enhancing properties. But more than performance enhancing, the hormone actually plays a bigger role in maintaining our overall health.
In this episode of This Podcast Burns Fat, we’re talking to the creator of BioProtein+ and president of BioProtein Technology, Dustin Baker to talk about the role of the human growth hormone, what it does, and what it can do to help us reap the benefits of a healthy lifestyle especially as we age.
BioProtein – Website | Instagram | Facebook
In this Episode of This Podcast Burns Fat!
- Omar and Lori introduce the episode’s guest, Dustin Baker (00:56)
- Dustin Baker, who he is, and what he does (01:28)
- The important role of the human growth hormone (HGH) in women’s health (02:20)
- What is HGH and what does it do? (04:00)
- Hormones and their role in our physiology (05:57)
- HGH diminishes as we age, and we need it to reap the benefits of testosterone and estrogen (07:50)
- Dispelling the bad rep surrounding HGH (10:22)
- Slowing down the decrease of the body’s HGH (11:53)
- The best type of exercise is high-intensity interval training (13:28)
- Any clean diet will help, but cut out sugar and carbs 3 hours before bedtime (14:40)
- Make sure to get adequate sleep (15:42)
- Growth hormones from velvet American elk antlers (17:32)
- Stumbling upon growth hormones in elk antlers (21:30)
- Risk of abuse of the growth hormone (22:52)
- Is the growth hormone stored in the body? (24:04)
- How HGH works in fat loss (28:25)
- How long should we take synthetic hormones? (35:13)
- Where to find and learn more about BioProtein (39:12)
Don’t forget to check out!
The Art of Sugar-free Cooking: Recipes for Healthy Living by Omar Cumberbatch
Enjoyed this podcast? Picked up a lot of helpful tips and tricks to make your weight loss journey more fun and enjoyable? Hop on to Libsyn for more episodes!