Unlocking Sales Conversations Through the Subconscious Mind
Isaac Ho Notable Quotes
“The conscious mind, on a good day, gives about 3% of the decision-making process. So if we’re selling from a place of consciousness instead of understanding how the subconscious mind works, then what happens is we have these really high-level, very helpful conversations, but they don’t land, and the person’s not going to be able to do anything with them.”
– Isaac Ho
Many health coaches, especially the new ones in the space, have a lot of resistance about charging high-ticket prices. And that resistance can come from many different places—it could be an issue with the mindset, with worries about our worth as health coaches and the worth of our services, or it might just be that we’re not ready to receive those high-ticket blessings.
Lucky for us, master sales coach and health expert Isaac Ho joins us in this episode to share the secrets of how we can access and land those high-ticket clients and boost our health coaching practice to the next level.
Contact: Text AND to 66866
In this Episode of Health Coach Academy
- Omar introduces the episode’s guest, Isaac Ho (01:54)
- Isaac Ho, who he is and what he does (03:33)
- How Isaac Ho did to lose weight (08:02)
- Isaac’s biggest challenge when he became a fitness trainer (11:36)
- Isaac’s next step and getting good at business (16:33)
- What Isaac’s business coach told him about himself (24:33)
- What a high-ticket package looks like (26:47)
- Entrepreneurs undercharging while overdelivering (27:44)
- Selling from a place of the subconscious mind (30:10)
- How a subconscious-centered conversation sounds like (31:03)
- Resistance to charging high-ticket prices (35:06)
- Are new health coaches ready for high-ticket rollouts? (37:50)
- What Isaac Ho did to better receive what the world has to offer (42:00)
- Where to find and keep up with Isaac Ho (44:50)
Don’t forget to check out!
The Art of Sugar-free Cooking: Recipes for Healthy Living by Omar Cumberbatch
Enjoyed this podcast? Picked up a lot of helpful tips and tricks to make your weight loss journey more fun and enjoyable? Hop on to iTunes for more episodes!