Using EFT to Grow Your Health Coaching Practice with Jason Winters!
EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) or Tapping: What is It and What Does It Do?
Certified EFT Health Coach Jason Winters Shares the Wonders of EFT!
Jason Winters Notable Quotes
“Using EFT helped me to recognize [how I was showing up to other people] on a different level, but more importantly, to clear it out. To clear that energy doesn’t mean that things didn’t happen. We can’t do anything about what happened in the past as far as changing that, but my response to it starts to shift, and that was huge for me.”
– Jason Winters
When you hear EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques or Tapping), do any bells ring? If there are, then that’s great! But if it’s the first time you’ve ever heard of EFT or Tapping, then you might want to buckle up and listen to this episode to find out all the wonders of EFT.
In this episode of Health Coach Academy, we’re talking to certified EFT health coach, Jason Winters, to shed some light on what exactly EFT is, what it does, and why we should consider looking into it and possibly adding it to our health coaching repertoire.
Jason Winters – Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
In this Episode of Health Coach Academy
- Omar introduces the episode’s guest, Jason Winters (01:53)
- Jason Winters and how he stumbled into EFT (03:00)
- What EFT does and how it helped Jason (05:42)
- How Jason Winters used EFT on himself and what he discovered (07:07)
- Why and how does EFT work? (10:25)
- Peeling back the layers that Jason didn’t realize affected him in a big way (13:30)
- Getting past pricing roadblocks (16:33)
- Limiting beliefs around money (19:10)
- “I need to be healthy before I can help other people.” (21:03)
- Why health coaches buy 50 courses and obsess over getting more certifications (22:25)
- Creating a money map (24:28)
- The Vow: showing up for ourselves (26:30)
- How quickly can we see results with tapping? (27:45)
- How long will it take to add EFT to our repertoire? (31:13)
- How often should we tap? (35:25)
- Jason Winters’ upcoming course (37:53)
Don’t forget to check out!
The Art of Sugar-free Cooking: Recipes for Healthy Living by Omar Cumberbatch
Enjoyed this podcast? Picked up a lot of helpful tips and tricks to make your weight loss journey more fun and enjoyable? Hop on to iTunes for more episodes!