Wealth Creation for Health Coaches with Sean Holly!
You Don’t Need Wealth to Get Financial Advice
Create Wealth with Financial Advisor Sean Holly!
Sean Holly Notable Quotes
“The wellness industry is just so oversaturated with information that we need people who are passionate to help everyday people who just want to live healthier lives sift through the information and figure out how they can use it in their everyday lives.”
– Sean Holly
Financial advice is something I’ve been wary of to dapple in on the show because I’ve always felt like it’s a little far beyond where we are currently. But recently, I’ve been told that you don’t need a ton of wealth to avail of some financial advice.
In this episode of Health Coach Academy, we’re talking to financial advisor Sean Holly to walk us through a little bit of financial planning and how it isn’t actually that intimidating to think about.
Sean Holly – LinkedIn
In this Episode of Health Coach Academy
- Omar introduces the episode’s guest, Sean Holly (02:13)
- Sean Holly and financial advising (03:00)
- Financial services for health coaches (05:12)
- Health coaches’ first steps to take towards handling finances (10:22)
- What foundation to lay down first that isn’t branding (14:47)
- Easy fixes that prevents health coaches from getting financial growth (16:55)
- Tools to help with financial growth (20:28)
- What is a wellness dollar and where Sean Holly thinks people should spend it (22:32)
- The importance of coordinating efforts (28:06)
- Effective with handling competing slices for resources (29:40)
- Where health coaches can help doctors help patients (30:48)
- Holding clients and patients accountable (34:18)
- Strategies to go about getting health insurance (36:40)
- The potential for collaborations (47:00)
- Where to find and get in touch with Sean Holly (48:08)
The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss
Don’t forget to check out!
The Art of Sugar-free Cooking: Recipes for Healthy Living by Omar Cumberbatch
Enjoyed this podcast? Picked up a lot of helpful tips and tricks to make your weight loss journey more fun and enjoyable? Hop on to iTunes for more episodes!
Listen to the Episode Here!