Why a Health Coach Should Invest in Visual Design with Ross Kimbarovsky!
Why A Health Coach Should Pay Attention to Visual Design
And How It Pays Off a Lot in the Long Run
Ross Kimbarovsky Notable Quotes
“If you don’t have training as a health coach, there’s a lot to learn. On the other hand, there are upsides, too, because you approach problem-solving in a very unique way—you’re not constrained by what people in that industry already know. You think about your own experiences that have nothing to do with the industry, and oftentimes, the solutions that you can come up with are remarkably innovative and can change industries.”
– Ross Kimbarovsky
“A brand is the sum total of all of the experiences your clients and prospective clients have with you or your business. It’s not just visual identity: it’s the way we talk to people and the voice that we use.”
– Ross Kimbarovsky
Logos aren’t the only things that make up your brand…but they do play a big role in it. And it’s not just logos, either—it’s the entire visual design of your brand that matters.
In this episode of Health Coach Academy, we have lawyer-turned-entrepreneur Ross Kimbarovsky on the show to talk about why you should be paying attention to your brand’s visual design and how doing that is going to pay off in the long run.
In this Episode of Health Coach Academy
- Omar introduces the episode’s guest, Ross Kimbarovsky (01:28)
- Check out Omar’s e-cookbook: The Art of Sugar-free Cooking: Recipes for Healthy Living (02:58)
- Ross Kimbarovsky, his journey, and how he ended up in his space (03:50)
- Ross Kimbarovsky, creativity, and innovation (06:15)
- Branding and why it’s important for entrepreneurs to pay attention to it (08:22)
- Your logo is not your brand (09:02)
- What a brand actually is (09:50)
- Personal brand and credibility (10:24)
- Are health coaches selling their brand or their coaching services? (11:12)
- Examples of building credibility for long term success (13:40)
- Leveraging the reciprocity principle (16:24)
- The number one thing people ask Ross Kimbarovsky to solve (18:33)
- The more specific the specifics, the easier the process (22:25)
- Tips for entrepreneurs confused about branding and target markets (23:45)
- Do a SWOT analysis (24:38)
- The anchoring effect (26:56)
- The importance of marketing psychology (28:40)
- Helpful business tips from the Crowdspring blog (29:52)
- The importance of good visual design (32:30)
- Where to find and get in touch with Ross Kimbarovsky (34:24)
Crowdspring’s Helpful Resources for Entrepreneurs
- Complete Guide to Building a Strong Brand Identity
- Complete Guide to Writing a Business Plan
- Complete Guide to Starting a Business
- Guide to Marketing Psychology
- Complete Guide to Custom Design Costs
Don’t forget to check out!
The Art of Sugar-free Cooking: Recipes for Healthy Living by Omar Cumberbatch
Enjoyed this podcast? Picked up a lot of helpful tips and tricks to make your weight loss journey more fun and enjoyable? Hop on to iTunes for more episodes!