I know, I know. I’m doing a lot of shows on mindfulness and presence. I guess it’s a combination of the universe telling the audience of the importance of this topic and the fact that I am just SO bad at being present! I a multi-tasking, ADD having, hot mess. I don’t know what percentage of the day that I’m actually focused on just BEING, but I’m sure it is rather low.
So how great is it that I have the opportunity to interview someone who is a Presence Coach? This is exactly what I need!
Today we welcome James Westly to the show. James is a psychotherapist whose practice is based on teachings of ancient wisdom that is designed to facilitate Higher Consciousness, his life long personal pursuit. In 1977, James joined a mystery school devoted to developing greater Self-Awareness. He was with the school for eight years, including a 5 year disappearance off the grid. His book, My Journey To Now is a memoir of his journey and his re-acclimation to civilization.
Listen in as we discuss:
- The synchronicity that propelled him to go off the grid for 5 years.
- Why we aren’t our thoughts.
- What his daily routine is, including food and exercise.
- How being present is important for driven and goal oriented people.
- The health benefits of being present.
- How he still relates to people even after he found a way to stop thinking, and
- How it is a process of remembering not so much as manifesting.
To listen on BlogtalkRadio, click here,
To listen on iTunes, click here.
To learn more about James, you can:
Check out his website.
To buy his book, click here.
Thank you James for being on the show!