Let’s face it. Weight loss isn’t always just about eating right and exercising. Some people can do all of the right things in these arenas and still have difficulty losing weight and keeping it off. In these cases, we should really look at an often overlooked culprit: our thyroid.
Today’s guest on the show is Dr. Gil Kajiki. Dr. Kajiki is a Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner, Chiropractor (C.F.M.P., D.C.) and patient educator with clients across the globe. At the Valley Thyroid Institute, he and his staff are revolutionizing the way that hypothyroidism and Hashimoto’s Autoimmune Thyroid are diagnosed and treated using drug-free solutions.
- What the thyroid is and why is it so important to our overall health.
- What causes thyroid conditions.
- What the role of does diet plays, along with stress and antibiotics in thyroid health.
- Why the thyroid is crucial in weight loss.
- Why being a functional medicine doctor helped him understand the complexity of the thyroid.
- The relationship between the thyroid and digestive health, and
- Why individuality is so important in treating the thyroid.
To listen on BlogtalkRadio, click here.
To learn more about Dr. Kajiki you can
Check out his website,
Like his Facebook Page,
Follow him on Twitter,
Thank you Dr. Kajiki for being on the show!